5 Things You Should Have In Your Closet

Spring Season is coming soon. That means, no more layers, puffy and heavy jackets! It's time to look for simple clothing to wear but still look stylish! 

Here are the 5 things that you should have in your closet this spring.

1. WHITE TEE

It's springtime so you want to wear something that will make you look fresh. You can never go wrong with a white tee


https://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0778064003.html


There are so many types of tees out there. There are cropped ones, loose, regular fit, and many more but I usually like to go for a loose fit. That way I can style it in different ways I want. I either tuck it in the front, the side, or even tie a knot on the front to make it look more stylish. White tees are good to have in your closet because you can wear any day. You can wear a plain white tee on a lazy day or even when you want to look stylish.  I just like to throw on a nice jacket and I'm ready to go. 










https://www.ae.com/ca/en/p/0433_2559_053

2. BLACK JEANS

No matter what season it is, I always have a pair of black jeans in my closet. Black jeans are my favourite because they are very versatile. I wear black jeans when I want to look casual. I also wear it when I want to dress up a little. They go with any colour or type of top and they can be worn in any season. That's why it's a must-have in your closet!













3. DENIM JACKET

Denim jackets are another favourite of mine. This is my go-to jacket in the springtime. I usually wear a sweater under it if the weather's a little chilly, or I just wear it by itself with a nice top under on warmer days. This item is a must-have in your closet because it's very comfy and cute. Even on days where I don't feel like styling myself, I just throw this jacket on and it still looks like I tried.







4. WINDBREAKER


The rainy days are coming. To avoid getting soaked in the rain, you should have a windbreaker this season. Windbreakers are very lightweight and they give you that sporty vibe when you wear them. Whenever I wear a windbreaker, I pair them with some comfy joggers and it just completes the sporty look.


















5. JOGGERS

Joggers are my go-to whenever I want to go for a comfortable look. I also wear this when I have an early morning class because I don't have as much time to think about what to wear. It is lightweight and is good to wear when the temperatures are getting warmer outside. 














I hope these items give you ideas of what to look for when you go spring clothes shopping! 



Comments